36 Reasons Your Child Might be Freaking Out!
Mom life is a confusing life, especially when your kids have massive meltdowns over some of the most ridiculous things. Here are a few reasons that my kids have freaked out on me. I’ll bet money that you have had at least half of these episodes as well 🙂 The reasons are pretty funny after the fact, but these emotions are oh so real to the little ones in our lives and it makes for an interesting life as a parent.
- His sister is looking at him
- Her brother is looking at her
- Their blanket isn’t tucked under their feet
- They can’t get their pillow right
- The dog wants to cuddle
- Someone touches their foot
- They don’t like their hair
- They don’t like your hair
- His sister is talking
- His sister is singing
- His sister is smiling
- You asked her/him how school was
- You told her she was beautiful
- You told him he was handsome
- Their socks feel funny
- Every pair of pants they try on they hate
- Because you won’t sit on them
- Because you sat on them
- Because you won’t throw a pillow at them
- You don’t understand what they are saying
- You won’t let them sit on top of the fridge
- You won’t wipe their butt for them
- Their drink isn’t in the right cup
- Their sister/brother opened the garage before they could
- They weren’t the first one to get into the car
- They pooped their pants
- They peed their pants
- They threw up all over the bed in the middle of the night.
- The dog slobbered on them
- The dog knocked them down
- Their legs are broken (so they say 🙄)
- You won’t let them in the bathroom to watch you pee.
- Your using the bathroom and they have to go potty even though there are 2 other available bathrooms they could use.
- They can’t have ice cream for breakfast
- You aren’t good enough (yes my little girl has told me that while freaking out! 😂)
- They are allergic to the heater in the car and want you to turn it off.
SHARE IF CAN YOU RELATE?
Printable Wall Decor
What email do you want these sent to?